Core IT’s Network and Server Monitoring services ensure that your systems are active and healthy and that we receive immediate notification if anything out of the ordinary happens. Our advanced monitoring covers all client Infrastructure, Networking, Operation Systems, Applications, and Environmental factors.
Many issues can be detected early and prevented before they escalate and start to lower the utilization of your staff and cause a loss of time and money. Our technical team use large digital displays in our main Network Operations Centre to allow for constant visual monitoring of our client’s systems.
We monitor your systems for common issues including
- Hard drive Failure Warnings
- Hard Drive Fragmentation and Disk Space Warnings
- Malware, Spyware, and Rootkit Detection
- Antivirus Updates and Issues
- Outdated Windows Updates and Service Packs
- Windows Update Failures
- Windows Licensing issues
- Duplicate Network Addresses
- Unexpected Changes in System Hardware
- CPU and Memory Issues
- Event and Error Logging
Contact Core IT to speak about network and server monitoring for your business.