“The day-to-day IT related activities that keep the IT resources up-to-date, secure, productive, consistent and available to the benefit of our clients.”
We provide managed IT support that focuses on the client’s needs and can be customised for each business. Our Perth IT support ranges from 24/7 desktop support, through to server maintenance and monitoring, data recovery and network security.
Core IT are with you every step of the way
One of the major benefits from choosing Core IT is the fact that we become a single point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. If you have a problem, one of our consultants are always available to take your call. They’ll proactively seek to manage your IT applications, infrastructures and operations on your behalf.
Our dedicated in-house service delivery manager oversees and takes charge of all client accounts. We also have a large technical team who ensures all of our clients receive an excellent level of service.
Benefits of Core IT’s managed IT support services
- Cost-effective: With our managed remote IT support, you’ll have a team of experts without the expenses from hiring an IT manager on a full-time salary.
- No surprises: Our IT support is a predictable, monthly cost. Gone are the days of large spikes in your IT budget, as your fixed monthly fee provides you with unlimited remote support during business hours.
- Flexibility: Our services are scalable and are based on business demand, freeing you from staffing, bandwidth, power and space constraints.
- Expertise: We manage the evolving complexities of technology. Managed IT provides you with a team of experts in multiple knowledge areas, enabling you to access the latest IT solutions.
- Reliability: We monitor your systems 24/7, including surveillance for alerts. We can then provide prompt solutions remotely (often before the user realises there’s a problem). This reduces your risk and gives you a more proactive and reliable IT service.
Our managed IT support services in Perth includes:
Contact us today to see how you can benefit from our managed IT support services available right here in Perth.