Core IT can provide it’s own IT Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to clients looking for a scalable cost effective solution for its IT requirements. IaaS involves outsourcing the equipment used to support operations, including storage, servers, hardware and networking storage. Core IT can provide all your infrastructure needs as a service, saving you money.
Cloud computing broadly breaks down into three different models (Public, Private and Hybrid) – choosing the right one starts with understanding business objectives and how best they align with the values each model delivers.
Benefits of utilising IaaS
- Allows businesses to focus on their core business
- Flexibility in terms of attaining the infrastructure required
- Cost savings through a pay-per-use model
- No upfront cost, no maintenance fees, just pay as you go
- Completely global – Access your infrastructure from any location on any device
- Dynamic scaling. As your business grows simply increase your infrastructure usage creating optimal utilization of resources and money
Contact Core IT before you purchase hardware to learn how your business could benefit greatly from IaaS